Inspiration Artwork

Monday, November 17, 2008

What I was up to this weekend!

Unfinished Project #1
ABC Book
To teach Carter his ABC's
B is for Boy
I have all the paper mounted and the letters but it needs embellishment, words and some more picture some of letters make finding a picture a little difficult - like X!



So, this weekend I ended up with a weekend off no parties. So I used it to make mass cards for my customers. I made Thank you's and Holiday! I also drove up to the Bellevue Scrapbook Convention and spent some cash. However, I have decided I have to work on a few projects this weekend I have started but never finished. I thought I would post those as well because I have unfinished projects too. I have one other project I have to finish that I will show you tomorrow! The reason I am forcing myself to finish these is because of course I bought three more little projects to do at the Convention!!! AHHH!!!


No comments: