Inspiration Artwork

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Top Ten


This layout goes along with yesterday's post about thinking outside the event box. One of my favorate things to scrapbook is our top ten favorite things. I usually do it for each person in the family. My son loves this because alot of the times I am photographing his toys...he loves seeing his toys in the scrapbook. So, as his likes change from toys, sports, to girls over the years...I can document the favorites that shaped his life.
My top ten right now:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Teaching a hard Spin class
3. Word Puzzle stamps from CTMH
4. Scrapbook Kits online
5. Helping someone reach their weight loss goal.
6. Protein Cheesecake (good I swear)
7. My new Cricut and Cuttlebug
8. A HOT cup of tea
9. The Biggest Loser
10. Having real conversations with my three year old son.
What is your top ten? Comment it!

No comments: