Inspiration Artwork

Monday, April 27, 2009

Friendship makes life colorful

This is a card that I made yesterday, but this morning when I read the phrase I thought isn't that the truth. Friendship does make life colorful in more then one way. Without it life can be dull and depressing. My friendships have gone through a range of colors some bright and cheery and some dark and dreary. One thing I have found hard in friendship is finding people who place the same importance on friendship as I do. Luckily, in my life today I feel that my friends value our friendship.

Being a mother now, friendship is hard to maintain. The other day I had a friend over with her two kids and mine. It was dreadful. The kids where fighting and we where both in agreement that today was not a great day for us all to be together. So, last night as we talked on the phone we laughed about...what earlier in the week was dreadful. Moms are so busy and it hard to take that time to connect with another human being.

The last thing I will say about friendship...is it hard to come by and hard to continue. But it is worth the work in the end. CTMH has given me the tools to meet women and for that I am grateful. So today call a friend or better yet mail a card :) and tell her or him how much you love them and are thankful for them!

Happy Monfay!

CTMH Products:
Paper: Bella
Felt Die Cuts
Sparkles
Black Ink

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love the card! You look so beautiful on your wedding day. Thanks for sharing!
Sandra