Inspiration Artwork

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank you!

This time of year is such a whirlwind of events! I am mostly flying through the day trying to stay a drift! This coming weekend I have four gatherings and then next Thursday I am on my way to a Retreat from Thursday - Sunday! AHHHH! I will teach a couple classes there but then I will enjoy my favorite things about a scrapbook retreat the laughs! The women next to me became my friends through my passion - creating. I have to say Scrapbooks are the most amazing people because they love their art. They also take you under there wings and support you. Now years later these ladies are my closet friends. So if you are in need of meeting wonderful women go to a retreat or a CTMH event.

To all of you who have supported me in my life, my work and my addiction (scrapbooking) I thank you from the bottom of my heart because you all have made my life brighter!

No comments: