Inspiration Artwork

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Inspired by Spring Week 3





Just as I start thinking about Spring, winter comes with a fury! The last few days have been outrages weather and in turn knocked out my internet. So needless to say I am a bad scrapbooker and I was not inspired enough to get a page for spring done! But I am excited to show Kimberlee Mallory's beautiful card for the chalenge! I want this stamp set now!




We saw about six inches of snow this week and I was confused and cold! Carter was determined to play in the snow as much as possible and I was determined not too! Although, my mommy guilt gave way and I stood in the snow as he tried to catch it in his mouth...thinking about all the things I needed to do, but wasn't. He figured out he could lay down in the snow and thought that was pretty funny. I figured out that I could make my business call while in lay in the snow! It was a week to say the least but I am glad he got to play in the snow one last time before my favorate season comes....HOT!
He is catching the snow in his mouth. I have to say this is an awsome picture can't wait to scrap it!!!





No comments: