Inspiration Artwork

Monday, March 31, 2008

Woohoo


This weekend was such a world wind event. It has been a while since I have braved four parties in one week! But it was fun and inspiring. I meet lots of new scrapbookers and crafters and we made lots of new cards! So I got to think about the challenge for the week and I thought ... lets get inspired in a new way! So your challenge this week is to be inspired in a new way... get inspired by your clothing, your favorate song, your favorate resturant's decor send me a pic of both the inspiration and the challenge piece. Be inventive and be inspired by the world that surronds you! Even if it is a mess...like my home currently.


In other news the month of April is here which means we are so close to May....which means all new catalog and All-Day Scrap May 3rd! Remember to let me know if you are coming and send your $30.00 by the 4/15 to reserve your spot.


I wanted to welcome Maureen to my team! I am excited to work with you and scrap with you!
Remember to send your challenge pic to my personal email charlaandersen@hotmail.com

No comments: