Inspiration Artwork

Friday, October 3, 2008

Chocolate Phenomenon



's When you join my Close To My Heart team the Inspiring Hearts as a Consultant during October,you’ll receive a fabulous collection of current chocolate-inspired
products FREE with your New Consultant Kit. The Choose Chocolate!
collection has a retail price of over $100—making your kit even more
valuable and giving you an additional selection of wonderful Close
To My Heart products to “sweeten” your fi rst days with the company.
Here’s what you’ll get with your Choose Chocolate! collection:

• My Acrylix® Chocolate Alphabet Small
• Caprice Paper Packet
• Caprice My Stickease™ Assortment
• Basic Textured Cardstock Combo Pack
• Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Heartfelt Collection
• Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Chocolate Collection
• Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection
• Edge Anchors™ Heritage Assortment
• My Creations™ Artboard

Make an Income creating beautiful artwork.
Be sure to join my tema and the chocolate phenomenon this month and get your Close To My
Heart business off to a delicious start!

No comments: