Inspiration Artwork

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Final Retreat Layout #4








So this is the last Retreat entry! However, lucky for you I am going on another retreat this coming Friday! Exciting. This retreat is one I have been going to for years prior to being a CTMH consultant. Back when there was no patterned paper - just stickers and white base pages. Funny how we have evolved - and now I find my self going back to simple. I have made it more complicated then it needs to be.
In addition to all of these layout this week I reorganized my albums - all the pages have been categorized into four names Places we go, Things we do, People we love, and All about Us. This is from the book Photo Freedom. I am officially not scrapbooking chronologically! Boy does that take the weight off my shoulders.

No comments: