Inspiration Artwork

Friday, March 20, 2009

Card Club - Upcoming Holidays and MORE



My next card club features upcoming holidays: Mother's Day (2), Father's Day (2), Easter (2) Birthday (6). Here are the details.

Tuesday April 7th Mom's Card Club at 9:30am and Friday April 10th at 6:30pm featuring Upcoming Holiday's and more - join the club or drop in and get 12 cards made in 2 hours. Cost is $15.00 or purchase $30 and the workshop is free. Includes all supplies. Bring your own adhesive and cutter. RSVP today. Join the club commit to 5 months and rotate hostess to share the rewards
What Is A Card Class? A Card Class is where a group of people get together (every 4-6 weeks) at my house and make cards.
What happens at a Card Class? We will make 12 beautiful handmade cards every month. I will prepare supplies so that you will have everything you need. You will learn new techniques and creative ideas, make cards for every season and find out about Close To My Heart’s special offers!
What do I get if I come to Card Class? You mean besides having fun making cards? You’ll also find out about the latest products, new stamping techniques and project ideas. You will receive Close To My Heart’s Idea Books, and as if that weren’t enough, you will meet some great new people!

What is my commitment level? You can sign up to come to class every month, or just come when your schedule permits. If you sign up to come monthly, you are eligible to be a Hostess during the year.

No comments: