Inspiration Artwork

Friday, May 30, 2008

How many pages do you do a month?

If you haven't joined us for the Scrapbook club I have to ask "How many pages have you scrapbooked this month?" If the answer none...then you need to join the scrapbook club to ensure you are getting caught up. I offer two different time frames each month. The last Tuesday of each month at my home 10:00am bring your kids (if you want :) The last Friday of the month at 7:00pm in Sumner. The cost is $25.00 and pays for your own paper line and stick ease which are pre-cut and ready to be designed. I do all the work you just show up! The next workshop is the 05/24 10:00am or 05/20 at 7:00pm in Sumner! You need to RSVP to me by 05/13 to make sure your supplies arrive. Next month we feature the Blue Ribbon line and get you caught up on Summer photo's and the 4th of July.

No comments: