Inspiration Artwork

Friday, May 23, 2008

Stampaganza!!!


I am so excited to announce that June is official Stampaganza! If your lost let me explain....Buy two stamp sets and get one for free!!!!


***Official Details***Here is the special for June it is the best offer we have all year! There is a great special available June’s Constant Campaign Is a Stampaganza!You’ve been waiting and watching for it—the sale that tops all sales when it comes to our fabulous My Acrylix® line of stamps. Stampaganza is right around the corner, and everyone is over-the-top excited! It’s simple, fun, and saves you and your customers lots of money—could anything be better? We don’t think so! Here’s all you need to know: From June 3–30, 2008, Consultants and customers may purchase any two My Acrylix stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, and/or E only) at full retail price and receive a third stamp set of their choice for FREE (free set must be of equal or lesser value, excluding E size, customizable [K], and Stamp of the Month).


If you have every considered having a gathering, workshop or a catalog party now is the time. I have dates available but they are going fast. Too busy host a catalog party and get the same hostess rewards! Plus book a party in June and I will give you $20.00 more on top of your hostess rewards! That is a lot of free stuff!


The dates I have available are
Friday June 6th

Sunday June 8th

Friday June 13th

Saturday June 14th

Friday June 20th

Sunday June 22nd


Can't do a gathering I am hosting a mystery hostess party! For my June 21st Accordian album. Check out the Evite or my website for workshop details! But one lucky customer who places a order will earn all the hostess rewards without any of the hassle. Or get the same great deals at my website http://www.heartofcharla.myctmh.com/ and it ships right to you!



Charla Lang

Your Close To My Heart Consultant

(253)561-2504

Shop at heartofcharla.myctmh.comEmail me at heartofcharla@myctmh.com

Get inspired at charlalang.blogspot.com


Remember if you like my products host a gathering, workshop or class!
If you love my products join as a consultant or hobbyist at my website click opportunities!

No comments: