Inspiration Artwork

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Creative Space!

Welcome to my creative space! This is where my artwork happens! I am also excited to let you know I am creating a second room for you - my customers, friends and teammates in a spare room for all my workshops! So vote what you want to see for a CTMH color palette. Vote regardless of if you will ever come to my house!



Artwork from Ikea


The Doors leading in notice the word Create! (Thanks, Dana I finally put it up)


This sits right next to me for easy access to my stamps, current projects, cards, embellishments and other goodies. I organize my stamp sets by the color on the front.



This is where the magic happens!





The is my ink, markers, blocks and glitter!


Behind me I store on another shelf all my ribbons, buttons and Cricut.



This is the full picture of what is behind me! I store my paper in two cases one is cardstock the other is patterned paper. I also store my catalogs, idea books, projects stuff, and hostess purses for party bookings. Right above the bookshelf my husband has 180 gallon fish tank that you can see the living room through.
Look for the survey on what the next room will look like. I believe that I am able to accomplish so much because of my room and the set up. It is truly my creative space and I love being in it. Remember no matter how big or small create your own space and get inspired!!!


No comments: