Inspiration Artwork

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sweet Treat



I have been wanting to make cards with cupcakes and ice creams, so the other day a friend and I went down to Olympia to a Little Piece of Heaven and I bought some items to make cards. Feeling guilt for having to much stuff - I made myself come home and create cards! Most of these were made without CTMH stuff. I did however you CTMH stamps. Creating these were easy because I just mounted the bases and stamped a saying. This in turn inspired me to get about 25 cards ready to swap in Orlando. For the last few weeks I have been working on my CTMH contest entry so I was glad to do cards! Enjoy! Remember, if you are bored tomorrow stop by my house for card club at 2:00pm.

1 comment:

belle d. said...

charla, i loooove these! too cute! i've missed checking on your blog. i've also nominated you. take a look at my blog for more info. abrazos, bella