Inspiration Artwork

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Out of town not out of touch!

Out of town but still in touch!
I am out of town but still in touch! Yesterday, was crazy and had me laughing to myself by the end of the evening. I took a flight out of Seattle around 11am arrived in Denver at 2:30pm with a connection at 3:45pm. To my dismay were where of course delayed from 3:50pm to 4:50pm. When I arrived at the gate the announcer told us rather then flying straight to Orlando. We needed to "stop for gas in Tulsa." Can you believe it gas in Tulsa - I thought do they not have gas in Denver? I was angry at first, but when I arrived in Tulsa I realized it was a bite funny - I figure gas is cheaper in Tulsa :) Let me tell you there was nothing going on at the Tulsa airport. Nothing!!! So we all chipped in $20.00 bucks to gas the plane and be on are way to Orlando. (sarcasms I arrived in Orlando at 12:30am starving - me the food planner did not plan on a stop in Tulsa. I had South Beach 100 calorie bars - not enough to hold be over.I get to Orlando, find my shuttle. I get in the shuttle around 1am the driver is cranking the Techno music - if I had a glow stick it would have been a rave. He has no idea where the hotels are so - he is driving down the highway at 60 looking at a map - I could only think I don't care where you drop me as long as we make it in one piece. The hotel is fabulous. I got lost just trying to find the check in. I got a key to a room that I hope had my roommates in it - 1 I have met and 2 I have not. I arrive in the room and hope that in the morning when I wake they recognize me as the correct roomie.So far, the convention has been wonderful. I am excited to learn I am receiving an award and have no idea what for. We have learned alot. I am have met so many people that share my passion and love for scrapbooking. I hope to give you regular updates this week.

No comments: