Inspiration Artwork

Monday, August 4, 2008

Wow! What a wonderful trip!

My Roomies - Lisa and Jean


My hotel room :) Magic Kingdom


My favorate princess - CTMH has made my dreams come true.


Our Hotel - was beautiful



The convention center - we all choose what descibes us!





Passion - because I love what I do and I am passionate about sharing it with everyone I meet!




We met so many great people!







I had the most amazing and inspiring trip to Orlando - not only is CTMH have the most amazing products but they have the most amazing staff and consultant. Words cannot describe how wonderful the entire company is as a whole. It is clear that we all have a passion for the products and the craft. I am so ready to get going! I have designed all new workshops, classes and home gatherings that I know you are all going to love. We saw the first Fall catalog and it is amazing and right on top of the trends. I cannot wait to share it with you in September at my VIP Party! Look for your invitation coming in your mailbox and email soon. I promise you will not want to miss it. September hostess will receive their copy of the catalog slightly early depending on your party date. So book today because I am filling up FAST.


I took over 200 pictures - so I will slowly start posting them for you to look at. Many of you know I was entered into the Album contest...unfortunately, I did not make it. But the winner a sideline and friend of mine won! Congratulations - Nona - she had an amazing album the documented the heart wrenching story of a adoption not meant to be. Her innovative album, won the hearts of both the corporate office and the consultants. So congrats to her.


I was surprised to find out I too however, won an award. I won the Top Recruiter - for New Consultant! I have to thank my team! For taking a chance with me and joining our team - I wish you all could be there and can't wait to share everything I learned with you! I met the CEO Jeanette Lynton and got a picture - so when I recieve it I will post.


More to come so stay tuned!

No comments: