Inspiration Artwork

Friday, August 29, 2008

All Day Scrapbook Event


12+ hours to get caught up or just get away!


I wanted to let you know my next all-day scrapbooking event is scheduled for Saturday November 22nd in Enumclaw. We will be at a hotel this time - so it is nicer then before :). I am limited to the amount of people I can fit. I have not firmed up all the details but wanted to see who may be interested. The cost will be $20.00-$25.00 per person for all day. You will each have your own space. I will include snacks and layout contest, and free projects. Food will be on your own but there is a great Mexican restaurant in the building as well as lots of food near by. The hours will be 9:00am-10pm.


If you are interested please email me and I will put you on the list. Payment in full is required to hold your spot. Finall details will be emailed by 9/1.

No comments: