Inspiration Artwork

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In the Neighborhood!











I am blessed to live just inside the woods. We have nearly no neighbors, wildlife, and a beautiful natural waterfall. So Carter and I took a walk to the waterfall. I was so excited to get some beautiful shots that of course I cannot wait to scrapbook. Her are a few. I have been learning to take more pictures of the everyday and the world we are surrounded by. Today, I worked on a layout that has different places we love to go. Now the picture are different years and different places - with one thing in common - we love these places and these are the places we spend are time. I think these places are important for our scrapbook library because they help mold who we are. So my challenge to you is take some photo's of the following categories:
People We Love
Places We Love
Things We Love
Things We Do (everyday things)
Also, if you haven't read Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian - DO it is a must have! I will post my places we love. My next layout idea - Morning Groove.

No comments: