Inspiration Artwork

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Host a class and make this card for FREE!

Make this card and a card of your choice!


The month of March is a great time to host a girl's night with your friends and reap the hostess rewards. Why? Because I am giving back to all my hostesses...earn an additional 25% of your hostess rewards! Example if you have a party and earn $80.00 in free product then I give you a extra $20.00 to spend however you like.
No EXCUSES it is time to get inspired!
Don't want to clean house... have it at mine!
Don't have a lot of friends that okay join my hostess club and host with my customers!
Don't have a lot of cash...that's what the hostess rewards is for!
Don't have a weekend free...host a day party or a work lunch hour party!
Don't have time to plan it...all do all the work even send the invites and make reminder calls!
I will also be teaching these classes this month at the City of Buckley recreation center:
March 11th at 3:30
March 27th at 2:30


Call or email me to set your date for a free shopping spree!

No comments: