Inspiration Artwork

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Scrapbook Stimulus Plan




If the economy has you on a tight budget … I am here to help you be inspired through the good the bad and the ugly. I have designed a scrapbook stimulus plan to save you money and keep you caught up on all your crafting needs.

Hostess Stimulus Plan: Don’t have the funds to spend - host a class and receive free products while hanging out with your friends. Plus will be adding 25% to your hostess rewards. (Unheard of) Example: If Betsy has a $450.00 party and earns $80.00 in free stuff I will give her and additional $20.00 = $100.00 in free product plus one half off item.


Don’t want to host at your home? Host at mine! Join one of my clubs and share in the hostess rewards email me for details!


Product Stimulus Plan: Place an order between now and 02/28/09 and I will pay your shipping. Plus you will have a handmade gift included in your bag!


Need some extra cash in your pocket? Could you use an extra $300.00 in your bank account every month? Make your own hours and get a discount. Work a couple days a month and make cash! Anyone who joins as a consultant or hobbyist in February I will pay $25.00 towards your kit dropping the price to just $75.00 Join at my website http://www.heartofcharla.myctmh.com/ click my opportunities!

No comments: