Inspiration Artwork

Friday, February 27, 2009

A lil' bit of everything!



I am getting ready for my retreat this coming weekend and so I like to get organized and scrap a little bit before so I am in the groove when I arrive. I have all my photo's laid out and I have put together coordinating kits to work off of. I try to scrap ahead of time some of the old photo's I have skipped or not finished so this layout is an example of that. I used just a lil' bit of everything in my collection. I am trying to use only my collection stuff...ugh it is hard because I love to collect new products.
***Free Projects tonight at the Studio in Sumner 15718 E Main Street E, Sumner from 7:00-9:00***
Lil' Bit of Everything
Stamps: CTMH September Word Puzzle, Life's a Jungle
Ink: CTMH
Bigger Brads:CTMH
Title: Thickers
Paper: Stampin Up
Journal Spot: Scenice Route

No comments: