Inspiration Artwork

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NO REGRETS!

It is hard to get in the house when it is beautiful outside and scrap a page. So last night I took on a challenge on Scrapbook.com - the challenge was NO REGRETS there was however rules...one of those rules was it could not be about your husband or your son. I was stumped...then I thought my best friend and I have had some ups and downs (mostly ups). We had one time in out 10 year friendship where we stop speaking all together...but during that time we both realized how much we missed each other. I choose our friendship...because through it all...I have no regrets our struggles have made our friendship stronger and for that I am thankful. We are still growing and learning and as we grow our friendship changes...but honestly through it all I would be lost with out her.

Erica if your reading love u and can you come back from WI. yet I am bored :)

No comments: