Inspiration Artwork

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Old tool - new shape



Old tool??? The corner rounder...I know an oldie but a goodie. My CTMH corner rounder is my new favorite tool again. You can take it and create this shape as shown above. The dimension on each flower are simply a 1x1 with opposite corners rounded. There is a great class on my business website www.heartofcharla.myctmh.com You can also use this tool to create the scallop punch as well by removing the guard. So take your old tools out and find an new way to be inspired everyday.
Products Used:
Cardstock and Ink CTMH
Corner Rounder CTMH
Patterened Paper Scenic Route
Thickers

1 comment:

Carla said...

Love this layout! Thanks for the 'corner rounder' inspiration!
I've left an award for you on my blog at http://carlacreates.blogspot.com

ENJOY!