Inspiration Artwork

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Once Apon A Time




I have been trying to challenge myself on scrapbook.com to scrapbook new and different things. So I took on the BOM challenge Book of Me. This is a challenge called once upon a time. So I took the youngest photo I have of myself and scrapbooked it. I have alot of school age stuff, but no really baby stuff.


I think this is one reason I scrapbook now. I have no idea what I looked like or was like when I was a baby. You see my mother did not develop our film for years. When I went to develop it they where all ruined. So I have no real photo's from birth to about five years old. This of course has fueled my need to document everything of my sons life.


The funny thing is that us scrapbookers tend to scrapbook ourselves. So I challenge you to scrapbook an old photo and journal about it from your perspective now. Send it to me and I will post on my blog.


No comments: