Inspiration Artwork

Monday, September 22, 2008

How I use my CTMH stamps!







So, I was thinking about how I am a scrapbooker to my core. For those of you who are as well, you understand that it can be hard to add stamping into your scrapbooking if you have never done it before. Most of us stick to the chipboard, rub ons and all the other expensive embellishments rather then stamping. But since becoming a CTMH consultant stamping has just become a natural thing in my layouts. In this layout I actually still use some pop up leather letters, but I added in stamping which I think really completely the title. It add dimension and color. So, I challenge you to use your stamps...I know stamping can be like stickers too much of a good thing can be scary so add a little stamping here and there and I think you will be surprised at how much you love it.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the challenge I defiantly need to learn to use something more then just my flourish stamps in my LO.

Jana said...

I really like these pages...