Inspiration Artwork

Monday, September 29, 2008

My Handmade Home Decor


This is an old window frame that I scrapbooked 16 by 12 pages on. I placed the pages behind the window and added chipboard in front of the window. It sitts in my dinning room and I love it.


This Star is created using a rustic star and modge podge it hangs in my entry way.

This frames are from Ikea but I changed out the mountings to match the rest of the decor.
Scrapbooking has moved from our pages to our walls and shelves. My home is full of home decor made with scrapbooking supplies. I thought I would share my home decor. What fun items do you have hanging from your walls?














1 comment:

Christine David said...

All the artwork is stunning, but that star is spectacular! I might have do get instructions from you.

Oh and about my card...I want to make sure you know I was not bothered by you not remembering it was me. Rather, I found it that much better that you like the card and remembered it not knowing it was someone you knew who created it. I was tickled!!