Inspiration Artwork

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Take time to create!


Next week is my second CTMH Retreat for my friends, customers and downline. I always have treats and some free products for them to create with. Last year they made a 6x6 album see retreat slideshow before this time it is a good old fashion layout contest. I made these cylinders for candy and goodies. Do you save containers and say I could make something cute out of those? These are Crystal Light containers. I decorated them with Perfect Day and stamped them with September Word Puzzle. Flowers are from Target. I can't wait to share all the artwork we create and the contest entries with. There are still 2 spaces available email me for details.

1 comment:

Jana said...

What an awesome idea!!!! Those containers are so cute!!