Inspiration Artwork

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a guy thing!




Does your husband take photos like mine? For years I have struggled to scrap his guys weekend...because the pictures are usually unfocused and far away. So finally I tackled a page for the guys. Now these pics were pretty good - if it weren't for Jason and Deanna my husband doesn't take photo's. So I have been working on creating a inspiration book that I take on retreats to scraplift other's artwork. So I came across this simple yet effective tool - do 9 photo's all 2x2 and place in a 10/10 square. I know if you are old school you realize this has been around forever, but as many of you do along with me ... you always try to make it more complicated then it is. So I plan on doing this with all the photo's that have been sitting unscraped because they aren't that great but important So lesson of the day:
You can scrap photo's that aren't perfect or even good.
You can simplfy and still love it.
You can scrapbook those cold photo's.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments: