Inspiration Artwork

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Catalog!


Don't forget my open house VIP Party this Saturday. Here are all the details.
JANUARY 3rd 2009 TIME 1:00pm TO 3:00PM
WHERE: MY HOME

Come and Create Something with Two Free Projects!
The Spring Catalog has arrived. All of my VIP customers are invited to the first showing of the catalog. In addition, I am offering two free projects for you to take home with you! We will be using fun new products! There is a beautiful stamp of the month. Plus spend $75.00 get a E size stamp set and paper pack for $20.00 or free with a purchase of $130.00 Plus the Stamp of the month is a must have calendar stamp. This is one of the best offers I have seen yet!

Prizes and Discounts
Drawings for 5% UP TO 20% OFF Orders!
First Five to RSVP receives a prize!
Name Draw every ½ hour for a prize!
Bring a Friend receive a prize!
Book a party and receive a$5.00 off your order and play deal or no deal.
Club and Scrapbook Boot Camp Announcements for the New Year!
Email me for directions: heartofcharla@myctmh.com
BRING A FRIEND GET A PRIZE! VERY CUTE PRIZE I MIGHT ADD.

No comments: