Inspiration Artwork

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The search for the perfect Christmas Tree!



















This year rather then having the fake tree - my husband decided we where heading to the woods to find the perfect tree. We got our permit...drove forever...my husband insisted we go far up skip the signs that say cut Christmas tree and find our own. Three hours later...no tree. So, I said lets go back to the signs...we did and low and behold the perfect tree. My husband cut it and we headed down the mountain. But we get the tree in the house and ....it is massive...I mean huge. I don't have the heart to tell him it is way way way to big. We have 11 foot ceilings and we still had to cut it down. The height is one thing the width is a whole another thing. But he is proud of that tree. So tonight we decorate it...tomorrow I will post the picture of the tree light up.


No comments: