Inspiration Artwork

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa Came!

Santa brought my husband stuff for his gym.


Santa brought Carter an Backhoe...or as he calls it ... actually have no idea how to even spell???


Santa brought me the new Cricut...thank goodness because my husband said he would not by me another one. ( He bought the first one 2 Christmas's ago)


Santa also brought the Cuttlebug.


So, Santa came this year. What a Christmas...it was different for us this year because ths snow actually ended up canceling our Christmas day plans. To be honest it was nice to sit at home together and watch movies and eat. We are actually having Christmas tomorrow too. I must have been a good scrapbooker this year because Santa out did himself. He knows that I am a scrapbooker that uses her products rather then just collecting them. Well, I still collect a little I cannot scrap as fast as I shop :0


No comments: