Inspiration Artwork

Sunday, December 21, 2008


We are basically stuck in our house because of another huge storm that has hit our state. We had about 6" of snow and then last night it started again. We probably got another 6" so for me this will be crafting time. I have not finished my Christmas shopping yet so that makes me nervous but I guess in the long run our safety is more important.
My husband has not even started his shopping an swears he is making his way out today! He crazy. Yesterday, before the second storm came in I got my hair done and tried to go to our local mall - no exaggeration I sat in the mall parking lot for over an hour...needless to say I gave up that idea about 15 minutes in.
This card again was inspired by not only the Originals card program, but the second from the last episode of Art and Soul ( You can view this episode on my website www.heartofcharla.myctmh.com) I used the new live Daydream and the stamp sets Kanji phrases and Aspirations. I also added a cute pretty pin. All these new products available on 1/1/09!

No comments: