Inspiration Artwork

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Generations





This weekend I was able to see my family at a reunion. It was happy and sad all at the same time. Although, I tend to make this blog about business and art. Behind each artist there is a story...the funny thing about life is everyone has a unique story. In each story there is triumph and tragedy. My story is no different.
So why share it with the world, maybe because it easier to type it then to say it. I am blessed in so many ways yet there are many people I love who need healing. So I am asking you out there who pray...to pray for healing in my family.
My family and I lost my dad to cancer over 15 years ago. Along time ago, but for anyone who has lost a loved one you understand the pain never goes away. There is always that filling of something missing...I felt that yesterday at the reunion. This tragedy still haunts my family and has reared its head in their lives in many different ways. This is why I ask that you pray for healing.
One thing I have learned is that out of all tragedies can come triumph. I am where I am because of the things in my past. I am blessed with a beautiful child, handsome husband, wonderful friends and family and a job that I love. But everyone needs a little pray and everyone and I think my family needs a lot right now so thank you for your support.

No comments: