Inspiration Artwork

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunny California - CTMH Leadership




I am back and so excited to hit the ground running! For those of you that our my customers, friends, downline, and uplines. I just want to thank you in supporting my dream. It is because of you that I have got to travel to beautiful places like this.
I am so excited to start sharing with you about the new things CTMH has to offer! You are going to be so inspired to create in new and different ways.
If you have ever, ever thought of joining my team, now is the time! I can't say much but I can say this company is moving in a direction that I am so proud of. Don't miss the ship sailing, because it is a ship that is built strong from the foundation up and I am so proud to be on board.
Sneak peak on my website: www.heartofcharla.myctmh.com and click on Studio J.


No comments: