Inspiration Artwork

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yard Bunnies




This card is dedicated to to the two yard bunnies we have. If you have ever been to my house you will realize that I live in the woods. Bunnies are not the only thing that live in my yard. The other night as we were going to bed I heard a dog right outside our window...only you can guess it was not a dog but a pack of coyotes. They were howling at something and walking right outside our house. I thought I am never walking from my car to my house at night again.
I have seen them and heard them before but never right on the rocks outside. We also have tons of elk who Carter thinks are Cow! We have seen some Bobcats as well....not so cute.
So this card is dedicated to the Yard Bunnies as they are not scary at all. Do you love the new paper line Twitterpatted...do you know what movie the name is from?

No comments: