Inspiration Artwork

Thursday, June 26, 2008

THE BODY CAMP CHALLENGE


I went missing again this week even though I was here! For those of you who do not know my other passion in life are to help people attain their fitness goals. I train out of gym called The Body Studio. I work with groups of people – kind of like the biggest loser except we call our groups the Body Camp Challenge. This week was very challenging for me because I was finishing a group of 12 who have gone through the 8 week program and I was also starting a new group of 20 going through the 8 weeks. It exciting and scary at the same time so a lot of time is spent helping them realize their goals and why they are where they are. The workouts are more intense than most of them have ever dealt with, but the results are absolutely incredible for those that follow the program and come every day. I had a couple that I have been good friends with since I was four and they together lost over 90lbs in 16 weeks. They are new people and I am so proud of them! Here are some pictures of us climbing Mt. Peak. If you are someone you know needs help losing weight please email or call me. Check out the Body Camp Challenge at www.thebodystudio.org

No comments: