Inspiration Artwork

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Borrowing Internet not always so reliable.


Borrowing Internet is not always so reliable. For those of you who know me and my husband ... my husband is so cheap and I well, am not at all. My husband does not believe in paying for things like cable, Internet and phone. So we have rabbit ears for cable and we "borrow" Internet from our in laws which are 400 feet away. We actually have to open the window to pick it up. So as I type today I feel the cold air blowing in. Anyways, my point is I have not posted because my husband got the little satellite dish that picks up the Internet wet when it was pouring and we had to fix it. So know that I was here but unable to use the Internet because my husband is cheap!

However, on another note I was able to make phone calls (yes, we do have a phone only because the county requires a fire alarm which connects to a phone) and I got layouts done. I cannot reveal them as they are contest entries!

Business stuff...Don't forget the Accordion Album workshop on 6/21 if you are interested please email me your paper selection! Mom's Scrapbook club for June 24th and June 27th paper selections and RSVP by the 6/13! I am using the Blue Ribbon and I will post the layouts soon!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR JULY 12TH 2008 1:00pm - whenever CHRISTMAS IN JULY! FREE PROJECTS AND DISCOUNTS AND SOME TOP SECRET STUFF TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

No comments: