Inspiration Artwork

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Clean and Simple!


This Card Club I am taking the Clean and Simple approach. I love these cards and they are bright colors for the summer. If you haven't joined us you are missing out. Why pay $4.99 for one card when you can hang out with the girls and make 24 cards in 2 hours for $12.00! July card club are on the following dates:
Sunday July 6th at 2:00pm my home!
Tuesday July 8th at 10:00am my home!
We are making:
6 Thank You's
3 Hello
3 Just Because
6 Enjoy
6 Birthday (Not Shown)
You will want to RSVP by 7/1 and bring adhesive! Kids are welcome to play with my son. Can't make it but love the cards, get the kit for $15.00 mailed with directions and pre-cut and pre-stamped! Or have this workshop at your home with your friends - I will do all the work and you just sit back and enjoy the company of good friends and great stamps (PLUS GET HOSTESS REWARDS)! Call or Email me today!

No comments: