Inspiration Artwork

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cards Galore


This week I made so many cards for Orlando Florida - National CTMH Convention for swapping! This is my first time and I am so excited. I have also been working on my contest layouts which of course I am putting way to much thought into. My hope is to win some free product but will see if I even get the 10 pages or 5 layouts completed. I am, however excited by the cards I got finished this weekend. I got about 40 done yesterday and 20 done today. My goal is 150-200 to swap with other consultants for ideas!
This card I saw on the bulletin board - but I have forgotten the name. It features the creative basics kit from Boom-Di-Ada and the June Word Puzzle Stamp Set. I used Olive and Hollyhock. I also used Slickers which is not CTMH but don't tell anyone.

No comments: