Inspiration Artwork

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just Breath




The new card club has being going really well. Yesterday, morning we completed 24 cards in 2 hours. I am offering a second class this weekend at 1:00pm for those of you who missed! The conversation of the club often turns to family because most of you know that we live for our family and there happiness. So it is nice to be the person that offers you all a little fresh air and some creative spirit - to get you through the month. One thing that I am passionate about that goes along with having a hobby (passion) - is that women do something for themselves. So many of use loose ourselves to our families. It is so important to have something that is just ours. A little time to breath and think beyond dirty dishes and diapers. I believe so strongly that in order for us to be a good mother, wife, sister or friend we have to be happy. I also believe that to be happy we must have our own identity outside of our family. Women are so guilt ridden that they don't spend enough time with their children or they didn't get all the laundry done. No one notices that but you - we are the ones who place guilt on our self. Today, my challenge is to sit with your eyes closed and take 10 deep breaths in and out. Then I want you to take 15 minutes out of your day and just be you! Do what makes you happy. I promise this will in turn make you a better mother, wife, sister or friend.


All this from a little card :) I really love my job! I am off my soap box now!

No comments: